Friday, March 17, 2017

.Even when it hurts.

There are moments when I lost my strength.

There are moments when I only need cry alone.

There are moments when I ‘m surrounded by people, but I feel alone.

There are moments when I don’t want anything and the same time I want everything.

There are moments when my heart faints and I fall down.

There are moments when I forget everything and I think I’m lost.

When the sun in the dessert hit me with all its power and the path it seems spread forever, when the road has sprinkly thorns and I feel how my clothes tear apart, when I close my eyes and my tears fall down crashing on the ground…

When I’m totally and absolutely and despairingly defeated, then, I forget myself and all my tragedies and remember the voice of my shepherd.

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; 
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you; 
when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle on you” 
...::Isaiah 43:2::...  


Even when the morning comes
 I'll praise You 
Even when the fight is won 
I'll praise You 
Even when my time on earth is done 
Louder, then I'll sing your praise 

 I will only sing Your praise

{ Even when it hurts: Hillsong }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...