Thursday, August 30, 2018

A bone to pick (Aurora Teagarden)

Someone that you barely know gives you a mystery book about a crime made by a woman. Next day you found that person died and you discovered that that old woman was murder and leaves a big secret behind her. You don’t have another better thing to do than try to solve it by yourself. 





I’d like to say that I’ve already read at least one book, but I hardly knew anything when I started the movie and I get this information when I searched information about it, so no, I didn’t know these series is utterly about another series book but I’m pretty sure that the books have to be wonderful, too.

I’ve seen Candace Cameron on Hallmark movies before and, to say the truth, she’s not one of my favourite actresses, however I like her because I think she speaks very well and I like her pronunciation but making this kind of movies on Hallmark, when I saw her I feel we could get along perfectly, actually, I liked this movie and I’m about to watch others with her.

I’m the one who has always watched the romantics ones on Hallmark, but I’ve never said that I’ve never would watch others, it’s like I was very stuck with the romantic ones, they were sucking me with their love and those beautiful relationships. Well, since it’s never too late, I’m here getting ready for watching other Hallmark movies and mysteries and, overall, for watching Candace as Aurora.


One of the most things I love about almost Hallmark movies is that almost always I found true writers or readers as main characters and as a writer and a reader I am, I love watching that, so I can say that Aurora is a big fan of books and this movie, evidently, starts with a club of readers (something like this is happening with “Mystery Woman” also on Hallmark movies and mysteries) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...