Friday, August 10, 2018

Angry



I have been told that “Don’t let anger control you” and “Don’t sin by letting anger control you” Gosh… it’s a difficult matter, indeed. “Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry” 
I believe, indeed, in those words because it encourages my life and I want to embrace them, take them tightly. I want to believe with all my heart because I don’t want to go on in this day feeding and harbouring that rotten feeling anymore.

When I feel that rotter water flowing inside me, flooding, it may blind me and it cannot let me see the love again. Angry wraps me as if I want to live with that.

Angry leads you just in one way and that way is destruction. 


I have to pray, knee down and calm down. Angry doesn't let you think clearly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...