Saturday, September 22, 2018

Karekano [Anime]

Have you just watched the first episode?? Good Gracious! I’d die laughing if I could. It cracks me up and a real pick-me-up series. Do you need some time for recharging batteries? Oh, Gosh, this series is absolutely for you. I adore the first eight episodes.




The story is simple: Yukino Miyazawa is the queen of vanity; she’s such a hypocrite and a totally fake person pretending to be a model student. She doesn’t like to share her limelight with anyone, never and the most she like is being praised all the time, Yukino wants to be the perfect girl always in everything she does. Of course, she is absolutely and definitely the other way round at high-school, Yukino with her classmates is all heart, kind, she likes to help them, she’s so pretty and she is faultless. She is number one in everything at High school, like grades or sport, until Arima Shoichiro gets the same school that her shadowing her and digging up her most precious secret about her true self. Nice, huh?

If I thought that being so narcissist and childlike had been so funny when Yukino is so careless feeling about herself like a goner as she exposed her true nature in front of Arima as a big bounder I just thought that it’s going to be better than better.

What kind of stratagems Arima will do now he found out Yukino’s utmost weakness? That is what Yukino thinks all the time, that was eating her alive so the time passed away and nothing happens until one day… Arima was just around the corner waiting for her alone. So funny! I couldn't forecast those laughs until I felt them bursting in my mouth and I just laughed my head off. Really, this girl cracks me up.

We now all the time what Yukino are thinking but we’re totally unaware about Arima’s.in the first episode and part of the second one. All we know is that Arima has her and what is Arima supposed to do? That is something you have to discover on your own.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...