Sunday, September 16, 2018

In my dreams [Movie]

Have you ever stayed in front of any fountain and threw a coin waiting for your wish comes true?
What did you wish for? Did you wish for love?

If you did it, have you found someone new wandering in your dreams? Have you dreamt about someone you’ve never met before? Does is that person appearing in your dreams for seven nights in a row? No? Well, maybe you didn’t found the special fountain.

 



It’s pretty nice, I didn’t know this movie was part of another part of the Hallmark channel, I discovered recently and I thought I was on the ball… Well, today I learnt something new.

 

The plot is very simple and it’s about what I wrote in the beginning. It’s about two young people frustrated with their luck on love. They decided to take the last chance and toss a coin at the same time and at the same special fountain wishing for the biggest love for their lives. This special fountain has a legend, it says:

You toss a coin and for seven nights you dream of your true love and if in the end you really love him/her, the spirit of the stone will make him/her real.

Throughout the movie, I had that unmistakable feeling of being nervous because of those moments where they are about to run into each other in the real-time but something goes wrong always in the last second and they avoid that meeting. It’s exasperating. 

In the end, everything is sweet and you can watch it with your family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...