Saturday, May 26, 2018

Being hurt...





It’s a very difficult task to think of forgiveness when someone hurt you. It's hard to ignore that feeling, otherwise, everyone could deal with it easily. But owing our nature, we have long and hard work to do ahead. It's time to test your heart and see what is wrong with it. 






Your blood is boiling, your thoughts go that fast that it gives you a dizzy feeling. You can’t think clearly and only two thoughts are lurking you: revenge and that constant pain pounding in your heart.  You have hurt whether that person wanted or not afterwards. The pain was done and now, what are you going to do with your wound? Because blaming keeps wounds open. 

If you are able to close those thoughts about your wound, I want you to move over other thoughts towards one person who was hurt more than you and me and were able to forgive. 

I think about God, I think about his forgiveness and how fast he forgave me when people there were spitting him, lashing him and insulting him. He was thinking just about forgiveness. That's incredible and also impossible! Can you imagine anyone suffering like that and at the same time, thinking about forgiveness? He was thinking of how I needed him in my life. Always with wider arms open. 

When I see that cross I see forgiveness, I see the biggest act of love for me. I see a forgiving God, I see mercy, I see his hand raise me up when I can’t do anything else. I see those eyes filling in love. A feel of chocking and astonish makes me cry for I never saw so much love when the God himself cried for me. 


If the Son of God gave his life for me, just because he loved me, how can I think of don’t forgive who hurt me once? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...