Friday, April 27, 2018

Good Witch {Season #3}



 




Martha Tinsdale is like a big child. She's as if inside her big body would be a little girl, it just amusing when I think about it. Did you see well her expressions and grimaces? So adorable! When I knew she was a son, a big one, I almost couldn't believe it. She's simply lovely.


The beginning of this season was very interesting and different. It was pretty cool watch could have happened if Cassie would lose her "feelings". All because of that Merriwick plant, I feel awfully sorry about Cassie, I didn't know how that connection could be with  Cassie's family and this plant. It was pretty sad seeing how Cassie, Grace, and Abigail were losing their gift or power, or whatever means those feelings but just Sam could fix that mess.

I think the first and the second season were a little bit the same, you know, new people come to Bed and Breakfast and they went on their lives with their problems worked out but this season I saw too many different things, for example, the episode when Cassie almost lose her "feelings" or the episode when same day reproduce itself over and over. That was fantastic! It was the very first time when I saw something rather different from Cassie. In this episode, the third, Cassie almost seemed to be a real witch for the first time. I liked that.

And now, the season 4 is about to start! I can hardly wait :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...