Saturday, July 29, 2017

The Flash {season 1}



 I feel quite tired even when I slept well
 This morning will be busy
 Listening: If you only knew {Sidewalk Prophets}
 Watching: Sabrina the teenager witch 2º season
 Cold in the morning, hot at the evenings.
 "I would prefer winter all year" I can't stand summer...


image



I’m not a great fan of those new heroes from Hollywood (either before, actually, but I think I could watch them a little more happy) About “Avengers” “Spiderman” “Guardians of the Galaxy” "Iron man"…  They bored me to death, I think I didn’t even finish either of them.  But! Here go a great and big but, I amazed with this “little” hero who it seems not many people has in their minds. The blur, the streak, the Flash gave another point of view about heroes (maybe because this isn't coming from Hollywood? We’re going to see what will happen with him soon, anyway) 

Like always I don’t want to see any series and my husband do, it’s later when he’s coming like that: “You have to see this, is amazing. I didn’t expect anything of it. Wow, today it was… I don’t have words enough. I’m about to watch it for the second time, d’you wanna…?” Ok, I could try- I say always. It happens because my husband knows me and sometimes this is creepy, sometimes it seems he can know me better than myself. *goosebumps* And that is what happened and this is true, so I enjoyed this hero like ever and I think it deserves a few lines here.

This is a free zone of spoilers. I don’t want to spoil you anything, I’d like you to enjoy step by step like I did because of it worth it and deserves your whole attention.  All of it is about Barry, Barry Allen our blur, streak, Flash and how his childhood became to hell and thanks to his father’s friend Barry could have a new home. Something happened that you are going to find out, but not by my hand, sure and it’ll be a blast. Barry Allen today is a great person, works beside his step-father and somehow, Barry will be the Flash, what is happening later? You are not going to believe it.  

Barry Allen is a nice person, with a big heart, sometimes naïve and he doesn’t care cry when he has to. Barry is friendly and seems more human being than others superheroes. When I see Barry only another man come up, Peter Parker by Sam Raimi. They are kind, almost with a clear personality, empathy, and thoughtful. He isn't going to need rude manners or to be prepotent or sarcasm.
Seriously, his life was very sad and today, his is trying to make a lot of things for help and in his way, Barry is going to find the best and wonderful people ever like Caitlin, Cisco and Dr. Wells. They are awesome, and their minds work together. They are always helping Barry and each other, but don’t relax, since the first episode you are going to be sticking at the couch. Big things will happen and you’ll be more and more amazed and hungry for find out more things. Do you think Barry is the star here? Oh, you are so wrong. There’s something more important than The Flash and it’s S.T.A.R. labs. My mind blew in every episode, when I thought I knew something then I saw l was wrong and never was enough.


The last 4 episodes are awesome, gorgeous, and you cannot blink because so many things are going to happen and you can’t fall to sleep. Well, anyway, you could not falling to sleep, actually, you will see the four of them one after one because you’ll get freaked out every moment.  Believe me.

Ok! I hope I get your attention and if by any chance you watch this first season, please, come back and tell me what are your thoughts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...