Friday, July 7, 2017

God and the Sheep.



Often we can see in the Bible how God at being human like sheep. We can see, too, God attend us like a sheep. When you’re going to read the Bible, you have to see that old time and understand the thoughts when Jesus walked on the Earth. Working like shepherd was a common work. 

Why does Jesus compare us like a sheep?
a) The sheep are always defenseless against its depredators. 
You can see a dog and its sharp fang or an elephant fights with its trunk. You can see a hedgehog with sharp thorns or a bee with its sting. What happens with the sheep? Beee. The sheep bleats. We're born naked and we don't have any weapon in our bodies. 

b) The sheep are clumsy animals.
You can see by yourself how the being human stumbles on the same stone over and over. Making wrong decisions and it seems we like being in the middle of the troubles. 

c) The sheep are totally dependent animals.
The point is we don't know being alone. We always need someone by our side for protection. for love. We need feel safe and always are searching company. We love being with the others peoples.  
We are a slave of ours desires, we are always thinking about our wishes. I'd like a new car o to be a famous singer. The sheep are always depending on its owner. Whenever he goes, they go too. 

Now ¿what happens with a sheep without a shepherd? 
It will be naked without a weapon against an attack.
It will be clumsy on the road and fall on the sharp stones and have wounds.
It will be lost because it won't have anyone to follow a good path and in the end, the sheep will fall for the cliff.

What can a good shepherd do? Psalm 23


The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters,he refreshes my soul.He guides me along the right pathsfor his name’s sake.Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil,for you are with me;your rod and your staff,they comfort me.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...