Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Preacher's Wife

Sometimes, I think about what we must sound like to God. How does He know who's in trouble and needs help?How did He know to come to us?What you are about to see is true. The names have not been changed because nobody believes me anyway. 



The point of view is from a child, a cute one. His name is Jeremiah who narrates this story.
I always cry with this movie. I can't help it. It's a wonderful movie full of hope and love. This is one of those movies could catch your heart and takes your breath for a while.


 Plot:
I'm here for your request. It's all right. Dudley come down for helps Reverend Biggs. He is getting problems into his marriage and into his life in general because he is a pastor and he has too many people for help and one day he notices he's losing important lives around him. Then he neglects his wife and son, he's getting tired, too many people need his help inmediately and this reverend Biggs can't stand this and one night, into his silent room ask for help to God. The helps arrive in form of an angel.



We can see almost another "Christmas Carol" We're talking about second changes in Christmas. What that angel falling down for? This marriage needs help and God answers the question from Reverend Biggs.

I'm here in answer to your request

My request? For help

It seems every step is worse than the first because of along the film everything turns out of his hands and Henry Biggs is only a human but apparently, he should be a big octopus. He isn't a social worker or lawyer but the people are always waiting for him and this makes him forget his beautiful wife. So, all things he should be doing with his wife now they are doing through Dudley, the angel. That's the point when Henry opens his eyes and see the true (and his mother-in-law seeing it as well and this woman warns to her daughter)



For another side, if you like Whitney Houston you are going to see the most beautiful songs into this film. I love it, overall the Gospel songs. I love it, this music gets out myself something I don't know what it is. 
Obviously, It seems each people into this film agreed on each other for recording a black movie. Yes! White people? Where? Oh! I almost could see one. No, no no. Don't let me wrong, I like black people I think they have the most power voices. Have you ever heard black music? Tremendously! You will never hear something like that. Powerful. This only was a curious fact about the film.


Well! It's a perfect movie for Christmas Eve and for check our lives out. The message through this film, anyway, is caring the people around us. Love them and looking after each other because we never know what we have until one day we lose it. Put your eye over your family and love them. It's always better less for yourself and more for rest of people.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...