Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Blessings [2019]


Thank you god for all the things you did for me, for us this year, whether I was aware of them or not, for I know that my sight can’t go any further as a human being. But I’m sure you were working all this year protecting us. Your hand never went away.

I’d have liked to write down all the things you did for me, but I don’t remember all of them because I didn’t write them down at the beginning (although that is something I’m going to remedy soon. I bought a notebook for this new year)



So! I’m just going to recapitulate some of those blessings I can recollect.

 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God.





God gave me a wonderful job for 8 months.

We could buy two e-books (one for me and another for my husband) so we can take care of our "beautiful" eyes.

God teaches me every single day wonderful things.

I learned a bit more about how to play the piano and the guitar and He allowed us to buy another one because my first guitar was broken this year.

God blessed my matrimony and is still constantly teaching us hot to bearing with one another in love.


 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.


1 Peter 3:8


God gave us the opportunity to "disappear"  some time like a big present, going to the beach, again.

Thanks to God, our meals are better every year. Healthy food has changed our lives.

At last, we could buy a good camera for our creative life.

I celebrated my birthday another year under His blessing and it was fantastic how my adorable husband loves me. He's so sweet and lovely. God bless him.

Thank you, God, for the last surgery of this year. My husband is getting well and we all are happy for him.



To everything there is a season,

A time for every purpose under heaven


Ecclesiastes 3


I know I'm letting behind too many other things but, above all, I just can say: Thank you, Father. For everything.




1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful article. Not everybody knows what they have. It's a great thing you take some account of your good things from this year. Happy new year and I hope you have a good year this time too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...