Friday, October 5, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Wars. {Hallmark Movies}


 What a beautiful dawn we had.
 I feel tired and sleepy..
 It's a perfect day for a big nap.
 I liked this movie, so autumnal.
 Listening: I'd be lost {Hillsong}









McArthy's and Harper's have their own bakery shop. Ten years ago Faye McArthy and Lydia Harper pronounced in family's war. But now, the matter is very different because their children are adults and they are going to need help from each other behind their mothers.

Casey McArthy is a beautiful young lady and she is going to be helped by her nightmare's mother. Yes, because is by her mother that all the family has to be separate from Harpe's family when the two husbands were such a good friend and now, the children get along and something more strong, but this must be a secret and you know what means "keep a secret"

It was funny and very suitable for the weather because is no time I'll be cooking my own pumpkin pie, my first one, like Casey by the way.

So! It was distrait and amusing to see, she was beautiful, he so handsome and what a perfect couple for autumn, don't you think so? Round the contest pie the movie has a fantastic decoration about tons of pumpkin and in the house, too many dry leaves even into the bakery shops had a great autumn mood. I liked that.

What you waiting for? I'll be here, waiting for your opinion.
Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...