Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Undeniably Yours {Becky Wade}


Undeniably yours is the second book I’ve read by Becky Wade.
My first book from her was My Stubborn Heart and although I like it, it didn’t leave me completely satisfied. Its ending was filled with pressures and sadness before it reaches its happy ending. I liked that relationship between them the most but now, we’re talking about A Porter family series and I started from the very beginning with Undeniable yours and If I’m here writing an article it’s because I liked it very much indeed. 
Christian Books are growing on me faster than I expected and that makes me hungrier. 






Meg Cole was raised with every advantage. She is wealthy, lives in a tremendous house surrounded by her own staff and her father has his own famous company, so the only thing she had to do was working in the family business with her father, but she didn’t ever like Cole Oil business and she’d prefer to work in another place. And that was what she did. The day came when her father passed away and she became the heir of the great company that she didn’t like by force and had to work in it.


The story from Undeniably Yours tells you about the day by day of a stressful woman who finds shelter in the cowboy named Bo Porter, her employee, who works in a farm ranch that she wants to close down. Step by step they find out that they are absolutely perfect for each other but everything is not perfect around them.


However, Meg didn’t know that God had precious plans for her and the good is that she was willing to hear Him. This is what I loved the most in this book; this is what I didn’t have with My Stubborn Heart book. It’s exactly what I was looking for, what I was reading for. I saw a beautiful relationship between God and Meg, how she is always asking Him for everything, consulting her Bible, always focusing on the steps she was doing on the right path. She has to go through serious situations and realize the way God wants to transform her into the person He needs from her. Meg has deep thoughts about What do you want me to do?; What do you need from me?. She understands that everything she has belongs to Him, to begin with, and if God gave her all of those things was because He has a great purpose in her life. 
That made me jealousy and made me want to be like Meg.  

Because she is very rich, she was deceived once when got married to Stephen. Stephen is that kind of man who only loves money and he wanted Meg’s money all by himself. After he got married to her, his personality turned out to be someone utterly different. Meg couldn’t recognize the man she got married to once and realize how wrong she had been when she believed Stephen could love her more than her money.  All of these events made Meg a fearful person, she couldn’t believe in men anymore. But now is when our super and confident cowboy enters… Bo Porter will turn out to save Meg’s life.

The employer and her employee keep a healthy relationship. Bo Porter has integrity, believes in God and knows what the best is for them but the truth that they are employer and employee…   hit them every time the feel how their heartbeats pound furiously against their chests wherever they see each other.
They must fight people who are against them, family and social culture but none of those things matter when you have God controlling and ruling your life, forecasting everything before you, preventing you and leading you. That is absolutely beautiful and this is what Meg and Bo do every time they have doubts, fears, or uncertainty.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...