Monday, June 17, 2019

The tales from Ivy Hill { Julie Klassen }






Welcome to the village of Ivy Hill, where friendships thrive,  romance blossoms,  and mysteries await. . . .







I’ve read another book by Julie Klassen before and I talked about it here which is The Secret of Pembrooke Park and I fell in love with this book and its author Julie Klassen.

Let me tell you something about this authour, Julie Klassen is a Christian author who likes writing about fictional romances and mysteries based on 19th century and if I love these three things separately (fictional romance, mystery and 19th century) how couldn’t I love her books? It seems something impossible but true.



The tales from Ivy Hill are three books (with gorgeous covers):

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill
The Ladies of Ivy Cottage
The Bride of Ivy Green

The tales from Ivy Hill is a Village series and Julie Klassen presents to us: 

Four women facing life-altering challenges with the help of their quirky neighbours and intriguing newcomers. Each novel will have a romance and drama wrap-up and a hopefully satisfying way while the main character’s story spans all three books.

Klassen refers to her work like other famous novels or series like: Lark Rise to Candleford, Cranford or The Thrush Green. You'll meet its neighbours, their anxieties and their happiness. 

I enjoyed them but I must say that this village series is not one of my favourites. But you can read it by yourself and have a great time with all of them.

Later, you can visit her website and watch how the very same Julie shows you the location of her story because yes, it's a real one.

Enjoy it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...