Thursday, November 8, 2018

Daily Emergency Kit Essentials

Hello girls!!
I’m very excited because of this article that I wanted to share with all of you.
I’m so aware that this kind of information it is not new and in fact, I saw a great bunch of videos on Youtube before making my own emergency kit but I wanted to write this here and let you know “What I’m having in my daily emergency kit essentials

Museli (click picture)



It was really fun when I was doing my kit with my little bag and I believe I have everything I probably should need. I’d like to say that, even when I saw loads of videos, every girl has her essentials and I saw things that I’d probably never take for me but I have to say we have too many things in common and other things I have, I didn’t see them in other videos.
So! I’d be happy if I provided some kind of new information to you.
Let’s get started!


The first you need is a little bag which will be into your big bag. I took one of my useless makeup bags, I mean, I wasn’t using it. Then I took another smaller bag for tiny things, something like a little zip-up wallet, you know. It all depends on your needs.

Little zip-up wallet



I took my little zip-up wallet and put inside:

USB – very kind of handy, don’t you think?
Angle edge tweezers – It could be a bit strange for too many people but I’m a kind of an obsessive woman with my little hair in my legs and brow. So I need my tweezers everywhere I go. Of course, this tool has more than one use, very handy for taking tiny thorns, for instance.
Hand nail clipper – Well, I lost the count about how many things I’m in need of a nail clipper. My gosh! I can’t believe yet…
Free hands earphone- Whether I walk alone on the street or I have to call someone, my earphone is so useful.
Bobby pins and hair ties –Hair stuff whether you have long hair or short. It doesn’t matter.
Nail file – A little one. I didn’t find anyone yet, but I’m working on. I’m not a kind of makeup girl, but nails it’s like another world to me.
Hairbrush and mirror combo – I’m so sure that you know what I mean, those things are a mirror and inside you can like push up a little brush, too. It’s so handy if you have just a mirror I recommend you search those things. Once you have it you won’t want to get rid it off.

Dental kit


That’s all into my little zip-up wallet. You see, they are very tiny things but you can do it whatever you want. Now, into the big bag I have another plastic bag, but! I didn’t mention before because it’s a dental travel kit my mother-in-law gave me once. In this plastic bag I have, obviously, a little toothbrush and a toothpaste and I added a few things:

Paracetamol –Whether you have your cramps in your period days or you have a headache (like me) very often, you want to take with you some pills for those “wonderful” occasions.
Cleansing Cloths – If there’s something I can’t bear is dirty sunglasses.
Band-aids – I think this is something everyone should carry always not only just for yourself but for everyone else.
Blister pads for shoes – Oh my! How many times did I have to use them in the summertime? Those new shoes we love but how to hurt us at the same time… Terrible.
Cotton –I carry those round ones for makeup, just two. Remember we’re making an emergency kit.
Floss – Of course, it’s another essential to me. I'm flossing every day and If I have to eat outside I have to floss my teeth wherever I am, whether I brush them or not.
Tissue – That’s for sure. Whoever doesn’t carry tissue is a dead man/woman.

The big one

That will do. Now What I have inside the big bag? After I took my two small bags inside I added:

Panty liner and a big one pad – Well… I think I don’t have too many words for this… If you’re a girl, you understand me.
Wet Cleansing towelettes – I don’t know what is happening in your country but here I’m not, always, sure if I’m going to find any paper in the public bathroom and better than a tissue I find these wet cleansing cloths superb, even if you’re in these days of the month…
Lip balm or Vaseline – I’m an addicted person. I can’t go anywhere without my Vaseline. I don’t know why my lips are dry or chopped, at any rate, I need my Vaseline. It’s so soothing and repairing and refreshing.
Hand sanitizer – Blimey! I saw this in every single video on Youtube. It has to be very useful if everyone has one. I wasn’t using it till a few weeks. You don’t know how hygienic those things are that daily you’re touching everywhere are.

That’s all! It could be too many things but I sure you that too many of them are tiny and for sure, you can find room for them. Think about your daily essentials things when you are outside and use them. For me, they are so useful.


Another thing I like about having all these stuff inside a small bag is I don’t have to fumble inside every time I want to find my lip balm or my nail file or my hair ties. That makes me so happy and throughout the moths, I'd like to add a few things like a sewing kit or a mini deodorant. We'll see. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...