Friday, June 22, 2018

I'm not a robot (로봇이 아니야 )

Everything begins with a wish and Kim Min Kyu just wanted to be with someone but not any person, AG-3 is special, it just doesn't what it seems although Kim Min Kyu doesn't know. Do you want to tell him? 







I started to watch this series because it seems I didn't have another better thing to do that blessed day so I saw it online just for doing something. I thought it could be a good thing to do that evening. The results about that were great, I pinned myself to that robot-girl and couldn't do another better thing but see it. I couldn't even wink. But without any further ado, let’s started

It begins with Kim Min Kyu, a lovely and sometimes, a little childish young man with an extreme and rare allergic so he must live alone for not to die. On the other hand, Santa María Team has built an I.A. robot-girl. This is the gist! Kim Min Kyu will find out that his best friend ever is this robot-girl and he won ’t live alone anymore. The best part is(or not) this robot-girl is not a robot-girl… but a girl herself. 

I enjoyed with those Koreans one more time. I enjoyed these kinds of series and its way of showing that love between she and he, but I enjoyed with Kim Min Kyu the most. Kim Min Kyu is so gentle, mostly because AG-3 is a robot and he doesn’t want to trespass that dangerous line of falling in love with it. Nevertheless, he’s always like this anyway. I loved his childish smile. I was amazed how sometimes I could see him as a strong businessman and others crying with his heart completely tear apart in thousand pieces between his hands. So touching.  

I don't want to tell anything else because I want you to watch it by yourself and later come here and write your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...