Friday, January 19, 2018

~ A Ring by Spring ~ {Hallmark}

 One celebration after another.
 I think I'm made with birthday's cake...
 I'm not hungry anymore.
 I miss autumn...
 I want to know more.









Kare is a sweet girl with a boyfriend, eats with her parents and has her own house. One night with her friends, they meet a fortunate-teller and that woman will reveal things that could happen in the future. Step by step, those things are going to happen but with Karen, it seems there was some kind of mistake. Is she going to have her own wedding someday? what did the fortunate teller tell her for?



After those questions, Karen goes over her past relationships in order to ask herself, why those boyfriends broke up with her. Isn't she a marriage material? and she is not romantic. It seems when she was younger and read Romeo and Juliet, she didn't love at all the story and how Juliet threw her life away just for love if she had all life ahead. That's the start of Karen, like a wake-up call at her life and decide to talk to her ex-boyfriends why was the reason what they dumped her.
But there's someone new... someone different than the other guys and he will change Karen a little bit.

 What will happen? Ok, I think you and I know what is happening next. I have to say, I really, very really can't bear those little yells of excitement from that girl, sometimes I think that she is probably fooling. Those "Heeeeey" or "Hiiiiii" "I kwooooooon" with that grimace on her face. But apart of that, I enjoyed the movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...