Friday, February 1, 2019

The pleasure of writing.


Today is the day. It’s not just any day, no. Today is the day as two powerful minds stick together to write an interesting and inspirational article has never been written before… Well, maybe it’s not just like that, but as for us, yes, it is and I’m not alone here.
As to my partner, I’m just able to say he’s a Gentleman, with Capital G and since his humble nature, he doesn’t want to be named under another name but this.



So Gentleman and I share a very healthy habit and as you’ll have guessed it’s writing. To tell you the truth, I was nagging him for a while with this kind of project. This could be the first of many other articles written by the two of us (I might keep nagging him until getting the next one)
What is this all about? We’re writing about writing (it wasn’t too much intelligent) Now, I meant about those pleasures that writing gives us. Those feelings and thoughts as to how we feel as we are writing let’s call it novels, tales, and such.

If you want to share your own experience don’t forget to write it down below. So without ado further, let's begin!

Gentleman: I like diving myself into the world I have created for my story

Miss Josephine: I find so much fun thinking about what I have to write days before I sit in front of my computer.

Gentleman: I enjoy living in the skin of other characters and doing things I can’t do in my real life.
Miss Josephine: When I create problems/troubles, and my characters are suffering, I like struggling with them.

Gentleman; I like overdoing myself after the last novel I wrote and improve with the next in every aspect.

Miss Josephine: When the days are passing by and I’m still writing the novel, I’m contagious by my main character’s feelings.

Gentleman: When I go outside, I’m with my eyes quite open searching for sensations, inspirations and ideas to write them down the novel.

Miss Josephine: I like that, too, and also feeling the struggle to pay attention to other people while I try to put my novel back in my mind and don’t think about it.

Gentleman: I like going to bed and get fast asleep while I’m still thinking about the world of my novel and creating new scenes in my mind.

Miss Josephine: I think it is something obvious but I daresay I like to talk and listen to other writers about their happiness or struggling and sharing anecdotes.

Gentleman: I like taking a piece of my life out of me and writing it in the novel.


Miss Josephine: When I’m writing or searching for ideas, it’s like my world changes from my usual point of view. 


I hope you enjoyed this article, if you want to add anything else, without hesitation, let us know it.









1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! A great article made between two writers. It has been fun! I'm looking forward to reading more in the future! See you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...